There's a new ASOIAF doll creator!!!
Check it out it's AWESOME azaleasdolls.com/thrones.html
I've done so many already using the Tudor one (still love it) so I just did one with my top five favourite characters
1) Catelyn Stark: I love her, she's amazing! Not only is she one of the decent parents but I love her strength, determination and selflessness
Basically everything about her is amazing and no matter what people say I've always felt that the kids are more like her then Ned
2) SANSA STARK: I want her to be Queen in the North and also Cersei's queen!
I'd love it if the weakest of the Stark kids (at the beginning) turned into the strongest by the end. She's already there, even in Kingslanding where she's surrounded by cruel, heartless people she showed more courage, honour, compassion and humanity than all those stupid knights!
3) Margaery Tyrell: What I like about her is that although she wants power she's doing it in the right way
From the younger generation in ASOIAF she's the best player
(Though Sansa's coming close) What I also love about her is the fact that unlike Cersei she doesn't degrade and scorn her femininity
4) Arya Stark: I dressed her as a faceless man, holding Needle
I can see her becoming this deadly assassin and together with Sansa they avenge their family! I also hope she marries Gendry
5) Stannis 'the mannis' Baratheon"There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man" -Varys' opinion on StannisThis is the king Westeros needs! He has the kind of attitude that makes me think he wouldn't tolerate all the politics and backstabbing that goes on in King's Landing. I love people who don't bend the law or turn a blind eye when it suits them He won't let his men gat away with rape either!I also loved the fact that he realised he was wrong:"I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne"